Selecting an HVAC Company
Air conditioning systems are one of the largest investments you will make as a homeowner, and the reason it is so important to take care when selecting an AC repair or heating service technician. HVAC professionals install, maintain, and repair your AC unit, keeping the system in top working order and thereby ensuring your comfort. When selecting the best company to serve you, ask questions.
- Is the company licensed and bonded?
- Does the company have a business phone number and physical location?
- Does the company offer free estimates and financing for new installation?
- Do the AC technicians have knowledge and training for all major manufacturer’s equipment?
- Do the AC technicians have a professional appearance? Uniforms, marked trucks or vans?
- Does the company offer after hours service, in case of emergency?
If the company you are considering cannot answer yes to all of these questions, continue your search. These are the most basic elements of professionalism and customer service. If you are still unsure, ask the company for references.
Anytime Heating & Cooling serves metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. Anytime HVAC service technicians are skilled in A/C repair and service; heating and cooling system maintenance; and the installation of new air conditioning units. The experts at Anytime Heating & Cooling are ready to help you anytime–offering 24/7 emergency service, scheduled appointments, and free estimates for new A/C systems. Call today (770) 504-5881 or visit us on the web at www.www.anytimehvac.com.