What to Expect From A/C Maintenance
Proper maintenance can help your air conditioning unit operate efficiently and extend the life of your equipment. Neglecting your air conditioning unit leads to poor air conditioning performance and increased energy consumption. Regular maintenance costs less than repair or a replacement.
Preventative Maintenance should be performed seasonally by A/C service professionals. However, there are aspects that a homeowner can perform:
- Regularly make sure the condensing unit located outside is not covered up or clogged with leaves or debris. It must be able to pull air into the system.
- Change the filters regularly.
- Never use a hose and water to try to clean the interior of the unit. Thiis can lead to electrical shock and possible shorting of electrical components.
What you can expect from an A/C service professional:
- Balancing refrigerant levels
- Ensuring the electrical components and controls are working properly
- Checking and cleaning the evaporator and condenser coils
- Oiling motors
- Checking the thermostat
- Checking filters
The knowledgeable technicians at Anytime offer Preventative Maintenance Programs and would be happy to schedule an A/C tune-up for you. Anytime Heating & Cooling serves metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. Anytime HVAC service technicians are skilled in A/C repair and service; heating and cooling system maintenance; and the installation of new air conditioning units. The experts at Anytime Heating & Cooling are ready to help you anytime–offering 24/7 emergency service, scheduled appointments, and free estimates for new A/C systems. Call today (770) 504-5881 or visit us on the web at www.www.anytimehvac.com.