– Hi, my name is Brandon Ledford.
– I’m the master plumber here at Anytime Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing.
– Here at Anytime, we are experts in high efficiency water heaters, whether it be natural gas, propane, or electric.
– We try to save you the most money we can when we are upgrading to a high efficiency water heater.
– One of the biggest benefits is energy savings.
– A unit like this is a 40-gallon hybrid electric water heater.
– This unit will save you roughly four times a year what a standard 40-gallon electric water heater would cost you.
– So, here at Anytime, we are experts in tankless water heaters.
– We install a lot of them.
– We have a lot of common questions for somebody going from a standard tank style water heater to a tankless unit.
– One of the most common questions is, are we going to have instant hot water?
– You’re not going to have instant hot water with a tankless, but you are going to have endless hot water with a tankless water heater.
– So, as soon as you get the hot water, you will have hot water until you turn that faucet off.
– You can have the biggest jacuzzi tub in your master bathroom, and you will be able to fill that with a hundred and twenty degree hot water from the bottom to the top and never run out.
– Every house is different but, you know, typically in a standard tankless installation over a standard tank style water heater, you’re going to save roughly a hundred dollars a year in your natural gas bill alone.
– Not to mention, there’s many federal and state credits for moving to a high-efficiency heater.
– If you are interested in getting a high-efficiency heater, a tankless, a electric hybrid heat pump, or any standard water heater, please, give us a call and we will be happy to come out and give you an estimate.